AAUW Mission: AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
Deadline for CG AAUW Scholarship Submittal is March 30, 2017 – see Scholarships for additional information
What’s New On the Site?
- Mar 18- Posted Feb Meeting Minutes
- Mar 10 – Posted Feb Treasurer Report, Mar/Apr Newsletter, Geranium Forms
- Feb 10 – Posted Jan Treasurer Report, Nov BOD Meeting Minutes, Jan BOD Meeting Minutes, Added Scholarship Information
- Jan 15 – Posted Spotlight on STEM – West Area Computers, Dec Meeting Minutes, Nov Meeting Minutes, Nov, Dec Treasurer Reports, Updated Branch Directory, Nov Dec 2016 Newsletter, Jan Feb 2017 Newsletter
- Dec 6 – Posted Silent Auction Results under Documents, Oct Meeting Minutes, Updated Membership List
- Nov 23 – Posted Selbyville Book Club List, Lewes Book Club List, Diversity Book Club List for 2016-2017
- Nov 23 – Posted Updated Membership data in Member Only section
- Nov 23 – Posted Oct Treasurer Report
- Oct 20 – Posted Spotlight on STEM – Lisa Meitner
- Oct 20 – Posted Sep Meeting Minutes
- Oct 19 – Posted Sep Treasurer Report, Spotlight on STEM – Inventors
- July 18 – Posted Monthly Meeting Dates for the upcoming year under Events tab
- July 18 – Updated CG Branch Officers information
- July 18 – Posted CG Annual Report to the State
- July 18 – Posted March, June Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- July 17 – Posted Spotlight on STEM – Ellen Swallow Richards
- July 17 – Posted Scholarship winners essays under Scholarship
- July 17 – Posted Apr, May, June Treasurer Reports
- July 17 – Posted Mar, Apr, May, June Meeting Minutes
- July 17 – Posted May/ June Newsletter
Coastal Georgetown Meeting Dates
The third Thursday of each month is the usual monthly meeting day. Please check the Events page for additional information. Book Club/Study Groups meeting dates are under the Book Clubs page.
Coastal Georgetown Activities
Activities include: professional skills workshops for high school students; advocating for AAUW mission through the Issue/Action Group; studying the importance of diversity through the Diversity Book Group; studying the mechanics of money and our economy through the Economics Book Club; raising monies for local scholarships through various fundraisers; studying foreign policy through Great Decisions seminars; donating books for young children in lieu of member holiday exchange; participating as judges in the Sussex county Science Fair and presenting C-G AAUW awards to winners; sponsoring 2 ALA Notable Book Groups.