The Coastal Georgetown Branch of AAUW meets monthly from September to June at 11 am – 2 pm. Meetings include a speaker followed by a buffet luncheon. The luncheon will be a buffet that includes choice of 2 hot entrees, vegetable and starch, salad, rolls and butter, relishes, dessert, coffee/tea/ice tea. The cost is $25 per person.
The meeting dates for 2019 – 2020 are below. The dates in red are those that do not fall on the third Thursday of the month due to venue availability or religious holiday observances.
- September 19, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 14, 2019
- December 12, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- Cancelled April 23, 2020 due to DE State Convention
- May 21, 2020
- June 11, 2020
Meetings are held at the Virden Center located at:
The University of Delaware, Lewes, 700 Pilottown Rd., Lewes, DE 19958
Directions (from the north or south on Coastal Highway, Route 1):
- Turn onto Savannah Road (US 9 Business) towards Lewes at the Five Points intersection.
- Left onto Old Orchard Rd. by Roadster Liquors.
- At the end of the road, take a right at the stop sign onto New Rd.
- Left onto Park Drive.
- Right onto College Drive.
Right at sign into Virden Center parking lot.